My Pizza for the game on Sunday:
1 Large Bobili Pizza Dough
1 15 oz. can of Skyline's Original Chili
1 package of softened cream cheese
1 container of sour cream
1 12 oz. bag Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1) Place pizza dough on a baking sheet and preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2) Combine the sour cream and cream cheese. Smear the pizza dough with the mixture.
3) Cover with Skyline Chili.
4) Bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes
5) Remove and cover with cheddar cheese
6) Bake 4-6 minutes until cheese begins to brown.